Easter Egg Hunts in Norfolk
Published: Monday 26th Feb 2018
Written by: Georgia Dawson
Easter is fast approaching and what better way to spend it than by doing a traditional Easter Egg Hunt with family in the sunshine. With the children (adults, too!) running around collecting their chocolately surprises, it's a perfect time to enjoy some fresh air and apprecaite the gorgeous Norfolk scenery surrounding us. Below are 10 Easter Egg Hunts Norfolk is offering this Spring - enjoyable for all ages, these trails really make the most of what Norfolk has to offer.
1. Blicking Hall Easter Egg Hunt24th March - 15th April 2018£8.25 per adult, £3 per childEnjoy the beautiful grounds surrounding Blicking Hall as the Spring sunshine glistens through the trees. Upon completion of the trail, each adventurer will recieve an Easter shortbread prize.
2. Felbrigg Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt30th March - 2nd April 2018 £2.50 per personThis Easter, why not head to Felbrigg Hall - answer the questions correctly and follow the clues in order to win your Cadbury treat.
3. Sheringham Park National Trust & Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt29th March - 15th April 2018£2.50 per personThis Easter, choose between two trails in order to win your Cadbury treat. The Firecrest path is a pushchair and wheelchair friendly route, perfect for the whole family. Alternatively, the Buzzard trail will guide you across bumpy grounds to wilder areas of the park.
4. Pensthorpe Natural Park Easter Eggstravaganza29th March - 15th April 2018£11.95 per adult, £10 per child (£1 off per person when tickets purchased online)Hop over to Pensthorpe Natural Park this Easter as a trail awaits. As well as the Easter Egg Hunt, there will also be arts and crafts available, encouraging families of all ages to create something Easter-themed.
5. Easter at Holkham Hall30th March - 2nd April 2018Easter activities in Holkham Hall, Easter Egg Hunt plus Walled Garden: £16 per adult, £8 per child, £41 per family (2 adults plus up to 3 children)Easter Egg Hunt plus Walled Garden: £7.50 per adult, £3.75 per child, £21 per family (2 adults plus up to 3 children)The Easter Bunny has visited Holkham Hall this year and has prepared a variety of Easter acitivities for the whole family. Taking place within Holkham Hall, there will be an arty opportunity to create a masterpiece to take home. There will be a fun sniffing challenge to participate in and the opportunity to decorate a cupcake handmade by our marvelous chef. The Easter Egg Hunt, called Field to Fork, will test your maths skills with teaser questions, leading you to find the hidden eggs around the grounds. As if this wasn't enough, activities within the Walled Garden include a free trailer ride as well as arts and crafts and fun and games. The fun then continues over in the Courtyard Cafe.
6. Bewilderwood Cedric's Chocolate Bunny Burrow24th March - 15th April 2018£16.50 per adult, £14.50 per childCome to Bewilderwood this Easter and visit Cedric the Easter Bunny in his new burrow. Try to find all 5 Easter Eggs scattered around the woods by crawling through tunnels, climbing up tree houses and bouncing around the woodland. Arts and crafts will also be available throughout the Easter period.
7. Highway Garden and Leisure Centre Egg Hunt On the Meadow with the Easter Bunny31st March 2018£1 a childCome along to Highway on Easter Sunday for a fantastic Easter Egg Hunt. Run around the glorious grounds in the sunshine - plus, every child gets a prize! Please pre-book in advance.
8. Somerleyton Hall and Gardens Easter Egg Hunt30th March - 2nd April 2018£11.45 per adult, £6.50 per child, over 60 £10.50, family tickets (2 adults plus up to 4 children) £30Pop to Somerleyton Hall and Gardens between Good Friday and Easter Monday for a Children's Easter Egg Hunt. Wonder around the gardens and recieve an Easter treat upon completion. A colouring competiton will be held and refreshments will be available.
9. Dereham Windmill Easter Egg Hunt2nd April 2018£3 per childDereham Windmill is holding two Easter Egg Hunts this year, one at 13:30 and another at 15:00 (the hunts are divided into 5 years old and under, and 6 years old and over). Every child will recieve a free Easter egg and a free drink during their hunt.
10. Easter Special Broads Boat Trips30th March - 2nd April 2018£9 per adult, £6 per childCome down to the Broads this Easter for an Easter Special Broads Boat Trip. The departure times are 11:30 and 14:00 and the trips last for 1.5 hours. Children can participate in a Nature Quiz and a Colouring and Drawing competition, as well as the Easter Egg Hunt. All children will recieve a free Easter Egg to top the lovely day off.
Exploring Norfolk? Be our guest.